Saturday, October 20, 2012

The One Thing You Must Do

"One thing I ask of the LORD,
     this is what I seek: 
 that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
     all the days of my life,
 to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD 
     and to seek him in his temple. 
 For in the day of trouble
     he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
 he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle
     and set me high upon a rock." Psalm 27:4-5

David gets to the one thing he always gets around to and that's getting into the presence of God. Wars, infidelities, family issues, you name it, in the end David sought God. That is the message for the day. Whatever is going on in and around your life, seek the presence of God. He will keep you safe, shelter you and set you high upon a rock. 

Father, thank that Jesus is our Rock and that in your presence we find strength and shelter. Show us yourself! Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment