Sunday, October 7, 2012

God Wants to Confide in You!


"The LORD confides in those who fear him;
     he makes his covenant known to them.
 My eyes are ever on the LORD
     for only he will release me from the snare."
 Psalm 25:14-15

God wants to make himself known to you. You were made to have a deep fulfilling relationship with God. The fear of God is where that happens. To fear God is to realize that he is God and you are not. He is the Creator and you are the creation, made in his image to glorify him. Only he can release you from the grips of sin. He sent his Son, the Lord Jesus Christ to die for your sins and place you into his son or daughter. 

Thank you, Father, for making me your child. I look to you to release me from the snares of sin that are scattered through my life. Thanks you for your forgiveness in Christ. Thank you that I can pray to you and that you hear my prayer. Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment