Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Your Needs and Gods Riches in Christ Jesus

If you are following Christ, serving him and giving to others sometimes you might find yourself wondering if God is going to take care of you. Whatever your needs, God will provide.  
"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 
I must say, I have lived through some pretty lean times and the times we find ourselves in promise to be lean for at least a season or two more. But, here is the deal: God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. 

When I take a breathe and look back on my life I see that God has been faithful and never let me or my family go hungry. We have always had enough to eat and a place to live. 

Yes, I have lived through several Presidencies and still had food and a place to live. God reigns.

Father, thank you that you in your glorious riches in Christ Jesus will meet all our needs. Help us to live in faith as giving people to those in need. Praise be to you in us today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment