Sunday, November 25, 2012

Don't be Deceived, Be Blessed!

"Blessed is he 
     whose transgressions are forgiven
     whose sins are covered.
 Blessed is the man 
     whose sin the LORD does not count against him
 and in whose spirit is no deceit." 
Psalm 32:1-2 

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ, that you died for my sins and transgressions!
Thank you for forgiving my sins!
Thank you for covering over my sins with your blood!
Thank you for not counting my sins against me!
I confess my sins!

To me the only catch is that we don't deceive ourselves by not confessing out sins. Remember, we are not talking about your spouse, sibling or friend. We are talking about your sin. 

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." I John 1:8-9


No comments:

Post a Comment