Saturday, November 17, 2012

God is Your Refuge from Shame.

"In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge,
     let me never be put to shame;
     deliver me in your righteousness.
  Turn your ear to me,
     come quickly to my rescue;
 be my rock of refuge;
     a strong fortress to save me." Psalm 31:1-2


Thank God he is our refuge, our rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save us!

There is something embarrassing about struggling. Maybe it is the thought they we can't take care of things ourselves and being dependent on someone else to help seems like failure. On the other had there is nothing like someone coming to the rescue and helping you out of a predicament. The weight of the world is lifted and you feel free to live. 

What is you predicament? God is your refuge. Turn to him for deliverance. Seek refuge in him. He hears your cry.

Father, you know the circumstances of our lives; the struggles, trials and confrontations we are facing. Maybe some are self-induced. Either way we call upon you to rescue us. Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment