Tuesday, April 23, 2013

GOD IS ABLE: II Timothy 1:12

"That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day." II Timothy 1:12 

God is faithful. God is Sovereign. God is loving. God's will will be done. 

What did Paul entrust to God? Besides his own salvation, Paul was deeply concerned with Timothy and all the churches he had planted in his missionary journeys. In an amazing way Paul trusted God with everything that God had entrusted to him. 

God has given us our spouses and children, friends and co-workers. He died for all of us. To pray and ask God to bless my marriage is really just agreeing with God. I just have to be obedient and love my wife. 

Father, help us to trust you because you love us and ever live to intercede for us. Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment