Sunday, March 10, 2013

GOD'S FAITHFULNESS IS UNFAILING: Psalm 37:25-26

"I was young and now I am old,
     yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
 or their children begging bread.
 They are always generous and lend freely;
     their children will be blessed."
 Psalm 37:25-26


There is nothing like perspective. My students always have a bit of a look of doubt when I tell them I once was their age. David, reminds us that God is Sovereign and will not forsake us.

One of the deepest concerns of as father is that your children will be all right. I am sure that my parents went many times to the throne of grace on my behalf. God's grace, his righteousness in Christ Jesus will protect us. Now that I have children and two are out forging their own futures I look and see that we have never begged for food and somehow have always had what we needed. 

God is faithful. 

Father, thank you for your faithfulness to me and my family. Open our eyes to see you in our lives. Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment