Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Battle is On!

Times are tough, money is short, you are feeling attacked and maybe like you are in over your head. It's time to call on God.
"But you, O LORD, be not far off;     O my Strength, come quickly to help me.  Deliver my life from the sword,     my precious life the power of the dogs. Rescue me from the mouth of the lions;     save me from the horns for the wild oxen."     Psalm 22:19-21
Here are a few truths to remember and meditate on as you fight the good fight. 
  • God is not far off.
  • God is your Strength. 
  • God will deliver you.
  • God will rescue you.
  • God will, and has saved you.
Father, we may not see your hand in our lives but we call upon you and ask you to be near us, be our Strength, deliver us and rescue us. Thank you for your salvation in Christ. Save us in the battle we fight this day! Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment