Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's not about us, it's about Him.

"Who may ascend the hill of the LORD?
     Who may stand in his holy place?
 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
     who does not lift up his soul to an idol
     or swear by what is false.
 He will receive blessing from the LORD
     and vindication from God his Savior.
 Such is the generation of those who seek him,
    who seek your face, O God of Jacob."
 Psalm 26:3-6   

Sometimes I wonder if I am good enough to enter the presence of God, to pray and call upon his Name. I don't know know if you, like me ever feel no so holy. The verse that always reassures me is I Corinthians 1:30, "It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God - that is our righteousness, holiness and redemption." 

It's not about us, it's about his grace, his mercy and his forgiveness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment