Sunday, September 2, 2012

God Hears

"I will declare your name to my brothers;     in the congregation I will praise you. You who fear the LORD, praise him!     All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!     Revere him, all you descendants of Israel! For he has not despised or disdained     the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him     but has listened to his cry for help."     Psalm 22:22-24

Welcome to Sunday. May God give you rest for your soul and nourishment for your spirit. God, has not despised or disdained your suffering and he does not hide his face from your cry for help.

Today is a day of remembering what God has done for you. 
Thank you Father for my salvation. 
Thank you for my wife and children, for their health and that they know your Name.

What are you thankful for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment