Saturday, May 11, 2013

FEEL NEED? SEEK GOD: Psalm 40:17

"Yet I am poor and needy;
    may the Lord think of me.
 You are my help and my deliverer;
    O my God, do not delay." Psalm 40:17


How you feeling? Do you feel poor and needy? Didn't Jesus say, "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven"? Yes, he did. I know this isn't usually what we want to hear, but, sometimes it is good to feel poor and needy. A few days ago, something happened to me and I was very upset. I called out to God. I felt very poor and needy. God answered my prayer. Thank you, Lord. 

Frankly, it is good to seek God. It is good to seek God when things are well. It is good to seek God when things are not well. Just seek God. God is our help. God is our deliverer. 

Father, thank you that we can seek you whatever the circumstances. Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment