Thursday, May 23, 2013

THE LORD WILL RESCUE YOU!: II Timothy 4:18

"The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring  me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen." II Timothy 4:22

If you seek to follow Christ and do what is right, you will be opposed. There is an enemy in this world that seeks to use anything and everything to oppose all who seek to live a godly life.  The good news is that greater is he that is in me than be that is in the world! Paul knew that no matter what he went through, the Lord would rescue him in the end. Not only that he knew that God would bring him safely home. 

The good news is not that you will never be attacked, it is that you will be attacked but, in Christ, you will be rescued. 

Father, thank you that you will rescue me and bring me home to your heavenly kingdom! Praise be to you in us today and all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment