Saturday, December 22, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? LOOK TO GOD AND HE WILL DELIVER YOU!

"I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
     he delivered me form all my fears.
 Those who look to him are radiant;
     their faces are never covered with shame."
           Psalm 34:4-5 

David knew that God had called him to be the king of Israel. Yet, he spent quite awhile running for his life from the man he was to replace. God delivered him because he actually did need to be delivered. He lived through spears being thrown at him to entire armies chasing him. Yet, in the end he said he was radiant and had no shame. 

I assume you are seeking the Lord. That is probably why you are reading this blog post. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that you are facing some serious fears. God hears. God knows. God is working.  

The truth that we are promised is that if we look to him, we will not be covered with shame. God is only looking for us to look to him and seek him. The rest is up to him. 

Father, we seek you and look to you. We give you all our fears. You know the deliverance we need. Do not let our faces be covered with shame. Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment