Sunday, December 23, 2012

CALL ON THE LORD, HE WILL DELIVER YOU!

"This poor man called, and the LORD heard him;
     he saved him out of all his troubles.
 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him,
     and he delivers them." 
         Psalm 34:6-7

I can not tell you how or when I can only tell you that the Bible, which is God's speaking to us says that if you fear him he delivers you. 

Call upon the Lord and he will hear you. Now I will caution that David says "out of" not "from" all his troubles. Sometimes we are simply surrounded by troubles. I don't know if you are like me, but, sometimes trouble seems to find me. I don't need to go looking for it. That's not to say I can't find it all by myself, but, sometimes...

The truth is that God hears you and he will deliver you when you fear him and call upon him. That is faith. God is faithful. 

So, where are you? What are the troubles that surround you? Do you fear God?

Father, thank you that you hear us when we call to you. That is amazing! Deliver us from all our troubles. Thank you for you faithfulness! Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment