Friday, May 22, 2015

He Is Able to Do More

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21 NIV

More than we ask or imagine...I heard a NBA coach once say, in response to a question by a court side reporter about the obvious number of free throw calls in his teams favor, "Well, I think we should of got more calls." The reporter was kind of stunned and didn't know what to say. That is how I am when I read these verses. God is able to do more than I ask or imagine. 

Well, OK, Lord strengthen us in such a way that we can't even imagine. Provide for us in ways that we don't even know how to ask. Be glorified in our actions in ways we can't begin to measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment