Sunday, May 10, 2015

Things My Mother Taught Me

Listen, my son, to your father's instruction
   and do not forsake your mother's teaching.
They will be a garland to grace your head
   and a chain to adorn your neck.
Proverbs 1:8-9

There are a lot of things my mother taught me. Allow me to share
just a few.

Son, if you have a problem with one person, it might be them. If you have a problem with two, three or more, your the problem. 





Always wait two weeks to buy something you don't absolutely need, If you still want it, you've had time to think about if you really can afford it.

There's two kinds of people. Good people and bad people. It doesn't matter what color they are, what they look like or where they come from.

What would Jesus do?

These are just a few and if you have any you'd like to share please feel free to do so in the comment section. 



No comments:

Post a Comment