Thursday, May 28, 2015

For Which Has Christ Jesus Taken Hold of You?

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 
Philippians 3:12 NIV

There is a reason Christ took hold of each of us. I think of my wife and kids. I think of Mr. D at work who I ended up praying with about his brother and his brother got better. I think of each person who, through a God-incidence, I ended up praying with or just mentioning God to them. I think of Mr. C at work whose daughter has had countless physical issues. At first he was reluctant when I told him I would pray for his daughter, but, after a year, he asked me to. I'm sure there is more but those are what come to mind. 

For which reasons has God in Christ Jesus took hold of you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment