Sunday, June 9, 2013

REMEMBER THE VICTORIES: Psalm 44:1-3

"We have heard with our ears, O God;
     our fathers have told us
 what you did in their days,
     in days long ago.
 With your hand you drove out the nations
     and planted our fathers;
 you crushed the peoples
     and made our fathers flourish.
 It was not by their sword that they won the land,
     nor did their arm bring them victory;
 it was your right hand, your arm,
     and the light of your face, for you loved them."
 Psalm 44:1-3

Once, God opened a door for a job, three day after the opening was "closed". I was completely unaware of the way he moved in someone to recommend me for the job. That was about five years ago. Everything else went wrong, from the person who drafted the list of available candidates writing my information wrong to my boss not showing me the list until it was too late to have it changed. Yet, God make a way. 

What is one thing God did for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment