Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Be renewed and be compelled.


     What gets you going? What really motivates you? It's funny but I find it easier to get up early to go golfing than I do for work. I do enjoy watching that little ball go down the hole. But you know, there is nothing like watching someone else come to know Christ as Savior and Lord!
     "For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for them and was raised again." II Corinthians 5:14-15
     I have been praying this year that God would renew the joy of my salvation. I think what God is showing me is that the day of salvation is now. God's grace and mercy are NOT just for the past, God's grace and mercy are for the present and the future! The power that raised Jesus from the dead raised my life at this present time. The good news? He want to renew the joy of your salvation!
     Father, renew the joy of our salvation, today. Grant us eyes to see Your grace in our lives today. Praise be to You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment