Saturday, September 21, 2013

YOU CALL, GOD ANSWERS

"Save me, O God, by your name;
     vindicate me by your might.
 Hear my prayer, O God;
     listen to the words of my mouth." 
 Psalm 54:1-2

Jesus died to save us from our sins. He sits at the right hand of the Father interceding on our behalf and defending us from the accusations of the accuser of the brethren.  

Wonderfully, God is also concerned about are day to day lives. David wasn't praying about salvation from sin when he wrote this Psalm. He was calling out to the God about when Saul was chasing him (to kill him) and people were trying to give him over to Saul. 

What is it that you need salvation from at this moment? How do you need to be vindicated at this present time? Ask him to save you! Call upon him to vindicate you! Call on his name and rely on his might. I don't know how and I don't know when, but, I know God is faithful to complete his work in our lives!

Lord, we call on your name and we rely on your might! Thank you that you hear our prayers! Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment