Friday, September 13, 2013

YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!

"God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them." Hebrews 6:10 

After walking with the Lord for awhile have you experienced a trial and felt a bit forgotten? You kind of feel like you have tried your best to serve God faithfully and sacrificially and it sure would be nice to a get a bit of a break from something. It sort of seems "unfair"? I don't know about you, but, I have. 

Hebrews reminds us that God is not unjust, he will not forget that we are trying. He may not answer us the way we think he should, but, he will not forget us. This new school year I was asked to teach an extra period. It's helpful for my pocketbook. It's not what I was praying for (which is an administrative position), but, it does help with what I need with my bills. It was encouraging because it reminded me that God has not forgotten me. 

I don't know how God will work in your life because there is no magic formula. God does what he know is best when he knows it is best. He hasn't forgotten you. 

Father, remember us and work in our lives. Be glorified in us to day!

No comments:

Post a Comment