Sunday, August 18, 2013

TELL ME ABOUT GOD'S UNFAILING LOVE

"Have mercy on me, O God, 
     according to your unfailing love;
 according to your great compassion
     blot out my transgressions. 
 Wash away all my iniquity
     and cleanse me from my sin."
 Psalm 51:1-2 

I can not tell you how many times I have been unable to see the end from the beginning and felt that I was at a complete loss. Yet, when I remembered that the truth is that God has unfailing love for me, and that even if I could not imagine how God was going to work things out, God always knows what he is doing, then peace would come. Sometimes it is a knock-down, drag 'em out battle within myself to not stay focused on only what I can see at the moment. Frankly, I am just working my way through one of those "precious moments". But, I know God is Sovereign Lord and he does have unfailing love for me. I have seen him bring me through every battle. So, I trust him now. 

What about you, can you remember how God's unfailing love has faithfully brought you through? If so, please share with us what God has done in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment