Saturday, August 10, 2013

HARD THANKS

"He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, 
     and he prepares the way
     so that I may show him the salvation of God."
 Psalm 50:23

Sometimes faith means thanking God when you don't feel like it. 

I think that when I can't see God working in my life, but, by faith acknowledge that his ways are not my ways, and that he alone is God and knows what is best for me and my family, and thank him for being my God, my Father and my Friend, then God is glorified.

There are times when I don't get what God is doing. That does not mean God is messing up. No, God is God whether I see him or understand his workings in my life. He does what he wants to do and what he knows is best not what I think is best. He is God, I am not. 

Thanks and praise be to God who works all thinks our for my good and for your good. 

Praise be to you in us today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment