Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Reality Check List

Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they were saying: 
“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
   and honor and glory and praise!”
Revelation 5:11-12 NIV

Looking from eternity we see the things as not just how they should be, but, as they truly are. Worship in one way is seeing God, by faith, as he really is and resting in that truth. We just need to make sure we are aligned with him in truth. So, I remind myself when reading these verses:
Give God the power over my life.
Remember that all that I have comes from him and is his.
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and if I need wisdom, ask.
Strength comes from him. Strength to believe. Strength to act in faith, to act righteously. 
When I do things I do them with his glory in mind and give it to him the glory in the end. 
Praise him for life, salvation and everything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment