Saturday, October 19, 2013

KNOWING GOD IS WITH YOU

"Then my enemies will turn back 
     when I call for help.
     By this I will know that God is with me.
 In God, whose word I praise, 
     in the LORD, whose word I praise - 
 in God I trust; I will not be afraid. 
     What can man do to me?"
 Psalm 56:9-11

What or who is your enemy? Are you calling on God to help? Do you know how you will know if God is answering your prayers?

I have had a few prayers answered lately where I noticed I prayed about them for quite a long time. But, he answered. 

Sometimes I meet the enemy, and it is me. God needs to change me before he can answer some of my prayers. I need to be willing to be changed. 

So, keep praying, keep humble and don't be afraid to trust in God.

Father, open our eyes to see you working in our lives! Answer our prayers and may our enemies turn back before us! Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment