Friday, October 25, 2013

STAND AND BELIEVE!

"But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved." Hebrews 10:39 

I often tell my children when they go someplace to remember who belong to and who they represent. They are God's and mine. That reminds me to remember who I belong to and who I represent. 

Since we belong to God we don't shrink back from conflicts with the world. We don't necessarily seek conflict out, but, we do realize the world is diametrically opposed to Christianity and therefore us. I don't have to be loud or obnoxious, I just have to be willing to stand my ground and do what is right. Everyone else may go left, but I must go straight. 

If I believe in Christ, I need to act like I do. It's about loving and serving others, not about the things the world does that we may not do. 

So, what will we not shrink back from doing today? 

Father, help us to do what is right and act in love by faith. Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment