Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Put Your I Here

This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
Romans 3:22-24 NIV

These are great verses, a great truth. The righteousness of Christ for me by faith. I find it good to put myself in these verses and I suggest you do to and then thank God for his abundant love, mercy and grace. These verses become a declaration of praise.

This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to me when I believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile and me, for I have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and I am justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 

Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ, for my redemption! Praise be to you in me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment