Sunday, November 9, 2014

What Heights Does Go Have for You?

yet I will triumph in Yahweh;
   I will rejoice in the God of my salvation!
Yahweh my Lord is my strength;
   He makes my feet like those of a deer
   and enables me to walk on mountain heights!
Habakkuk 3:18-19 Habakkuk

Habakkuk was written during a time where the moral leadership of the nation was failing and justice was perverted. Sound familiar? It does to me. 

Then like now, God still reigns! Like Habakkuk the prophet we can still cry out, "Yet I will rejoice in Yahweh!"  Lord is our strength! He makes our feet able to scale the heights that he calls us to. The only question is what are the heights, the mountains that God has call and enabled you to walk? 

God will enable to walk the path, the heights, he calls you to. He is God our Savior. Amen, Lord. Show us Yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment