Saturday, November 8, 2014

Is It Time for God to Work Again?

LORD, I have heard the report about You;
LORD, I stand in awe of Your deeds. Revive Your work in these years; 
   make it known in these years. 
In Your wrath remember mercy!
Habakkuk 3:2 HCSB

Sometimes we walk through a valley while other times we walk through a desert. 

Maybe you are at a place where you only remember the awesome deeds of the Lord. That's ok. Remember with reverence. Recall with praise. Ask for God to make his ways known again in your life.

Father, I remember the ways you provided for me. You provided opportunities to learn, to be used by you and just to just enjoy your creation. I thank you for my wife and children. How you placed me in a family and me two of my own! Lord, it's time for you to move in my life again. Thank You Lord, because I know you hear my prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment