Tuesday, October 13, 2015

God is Concerned

and they believed. And when they heard that the Lord was concerned about them and had seen their misery, they bowed down and worshiped.
Exodus 4:31 NIV

Isn't it good to "hear" that the Lord is concerned about you? I don't just mean listening to a sermon or reading a devotional, I mean where God does something that let's you know he hears and is concerned. 

This past summer I was assigned a new position. I had been praying for a long time about a new position. I was pleased with the opportunity to do something different. I was thankful too. Like the Israelites, I was thankful because it reminded me that God heard my prayers and that he was concerned about me. There are other things that when I stop and think about it reminds me that God hears and sees my misery. 

I want you to stop and think about how God has shown you that he hears you and sees your "misery"... Then, thank him and worship him. 

Finally, I would really appreciate if you would share with me and anyone reading this, how God showed that he was concerned about you by writing a note in the comment section. Thanks and God's blessings upon you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment