Monday, October 12, 2015

God Sees

The Lord said, “I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.
Exodus 3:7-8 NIV

I don't know what you are going through or how you got there. I do know that God has seen your misery. He hears you crying out and he is concerned about your suffering. 

I won't tell you that if you pray a certain way all your troubles will go away. Because God's timing is different than mine, or yours. We think God must help us now, yet, he is working in someone else to prepare the way. Or, he may be working in us to prepare the way. Like Moses who had to get his BSD (Back Side of the Desert) Degree before God could use him. But, God saw, he heard and he is concerned. 

Now God spoke to Moses from the burning bush and told Moses that he was concerned about the Israelites. God didn't tell Moses this because he wanted to give him a warm fuzzy. The Lord spoke to Moses because he wanted to use Moses to help deliver the Israelites and give them their promised land. So, maybe God isn't allowing you to go through whatever you are going through just for your sake, maybe, he wants to use you to help deliver someone else? 

No comments:

Post a Comment