Saturday, January 10, 2015

Drop a Sacrifice of Praise in the Comment Section

I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you;
   I will praise your name, O LORD,
   for it is good.
Psalm 54:6


OK, here's the deal. I am not going to suggest you kill a dove, goat or a bull. Neither will I challenge you to set apart an hour of your day to read the word and pray. 

I will encourage you to take a moment and thank God for something in your life that he has done recently. Write it in your journal, text it to a friend, or put it on your calendar. Maybe post it in the comment section below. 

Thanks be to God because he is good!

1 comment:

  1. I thank the Lord that I was able to spend some time with three very good friends of mine. All are godly men who encourage me to live a Christlike life.

    ReplyDelete