Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Where are you looking for hope?

But now, Lord, what do I look for?
   My hope is in you.
Psalm 39:7

Have you ever been driving behind someone and their blinker indicated left but they turned right? What I've noticed is that people turn where they are looking, regardless of what their blinker indicates. 

Where we look, is where we go. Spiritually it is the same. Where do I look for hope, for help, for guidance? If I look to God that's where I'll find my answer. If I look to the world, that's where I'll find an answer. The difference is that my hope in God is in the truth! and will not disappoint, while hope in the world is temporal and usually is a snare set up by the enemy of our souls.

Hope in The Lord, because he loved you enough to send his one and only Son to die for your sins and make you a new creation in Christ. Look to Christ and find your hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment