Sunday, October 12, 2014

I am thankful for...

What do you have to be thankful about? 

The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord;
   he is their stronghold in time of trouble.
The Lord helps them and delivers them;
   he delivers them from the wicked and saves them,
   because they take refuge in him.
Psalms 37:39-40 (NIV)

I am thankful for my salvation. The truth is that without the Spirit of God reminding me every day to read the Bible and pray, I would just go on about my day. I am thankful that my salvation is for today, not just yesterday. 

What are you thankful for?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dan for asking the question of thankfulness. I am most grateful for the forgiveness God gives and the strength Christ provides when I put faith into action in all my affairs. An attitude of gratitude is humility in disguise.

    ReplyDelete