Monday, October 20, 2014

Are You Blessed?

Blessed is the man
   who makes the LORD his trust,
who does not look to the proud,
   to those who turn aside to false gods.
Many, O LORD my God,
   are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
   no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
   they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 40:4-5

Yesterday my youngest son and I came back from a Scouting event called Camporee. He had fun. I am a blessed man. 

It was great to come home to my wife and daughter and spend the rest of the day (after cleaning up) with them. I am a blessed man. 

Today I will go to my job that is about five minutes from my house. I am a blessed man. 

As I sit here reading God's word I am reminded of God's grace as I ask for his strength to overcome the sins that so easy tempt me. I am reminded that it is God's Spirit within me leading me to even think of him. I am a blessed man. 

Please take a moment and ask yourself, "How am I blessed?" Please bless us with a comment of how God blesses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment