Monday, April 20, 2015

Appeal to Answered Prayer

Do you remember an answered prayer? 








I like to pray that God would give me at least one redemptive conversation or moment (something I can do for others in his Name). Last Thursday, as I was walking back to my classroom from the office (it's just under a half mile from my room to the main office) I ran into one of our Building & Ground workers. I have known him for several years and it's always nice to hear how his family is doing. When I asked him how he was doing he told me that he honestly wasn't doing to well because his younger brother, a heart transplant recipient, went into the hospital the day before and was told he had two months to live. I listened and then asked if I could pray for him and he said yes. So, I did.  If you can, say a prayer for his brother.

The thing is, I normally don't walk that way back to my room, but because another worker was doing something I went through that wing. That's what is called a God-incidence. 

Tell us and answered prayer or God-incidence from your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment