Sunday, November 3, 2013

OK, YOU'RE HERE

"I long to dwell in your tent forever
     and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. 
          Selah
 For you have heard my vows, O God;
     you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name."
 Psalm 61:4-5

This past week or so was pretty tough for me. I don't know where I wanted to be, just not where I was. It took me awhile to remember where I needed to be and that was in the shelter of God's presence, which is a matter of faith. 

You know that point where you just sort of stop and think, "OK God, you got me where you want me. You are sovereign over everything. You have unfailing love for me. You are faithful, even when I am not. You said you would never leave me or forsake me. Here we are." 

Maybe you are in one of those spots where all you know is something's just not right. Maybe you know, but, at the moment you can't do much to change anything. Remember, God has you where he wants you. He has unfailing love for you. He is faithful, even when you are not. He said he would never forsake you and he won't. So here you are...

Father, here we are...

No comments:

Post a Comment