Saturday, November 9, 2013

IN GOD ALONE

"My soul finds rest in God alone;
     my salvation comes from him.
 He alone is my rock and my salvation;
     he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."
 Psalm 62:1-2

What are you going through right now? What are the battles of your life? As Christians we turn to God, no matter what they are or where we are. 

The only place to find rest is in God. Look someplace else and you won't find it. Not truthful rest. You see, because God is Sovereign and has unfailing love for you, you can rest in the truth that he will work all things (even your blunders) for the good. Our hope is not in a blind "things will work out" but, in God who works them out. 

Find rest in God, in him alone.

Father, thank you that we may find rest in you! Help us to trust in you. Praise be to you in us today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment