Saturday, November 2, 2013

FROM WHERE YOU ARE AT

"From the ends of the earth I call to you,
     I call as my heart grows faint;
     lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 
 For you have been my refuge;
     a strong tower against the foe."
Psalm 61:2-3

Where are you right now? Not just physically, but spiritually, where are you?   

You may feel way out there and no GPS could possibly tell you where you are and what to do. But God knows. He hears your cry. 

You may feel like your strength is giving out. You may have failed and may be stumbling along just trying to find something to hold on to and right yourself. 

God is right here. God has unfailing love for you. God is Sovereign over everything. 

Father, help us to rest in you, even in the storms of life. Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment