Sunday, February 3, 2013

THERE IS ENOUGH FOR YOU: Psalms 71:14-15

"But as for me, I will always have hope;
     I will praise you more and more.
 My mouth will tell of your righteousness, 
     of your salvation all day long,
     though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

There are a lot of things I don't know. There is a lot I do not fully understand. I don't know the depth of God's salvation nor the full meaning of Christ as my righteousness. I just know that it is enough. Because of that truth, I will always have hope. I will be able to praise God more and more. 


You don't need to know everything about Christ, his death and  resurrection, his intercessory role before the Father and the promise of his second coming. You just need to know it is enough. Christ's righteousness in you, your salvation, is a lifetime lesson learned everyday.

Father, open the eyes of our understanding to see you in our lives today. Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment