Thursday, February 20, 2014

TRUST GOD WITH THE WORLD

Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority, or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people. 

1 Peter 2:13-15 (NIV)

There's a great saying, perhaps you've heard it, "Tell the truth and you won't have to worry about having a great memory." One of the fruits of trying to live by faith in Christ is peace. Peace with God and peace with others. Now, I know that I am an enemy of the world because I am a follower of Christ. But, when I know that I am in Christ, I'm good to go. 

Father, help us to live by faith in Christ. We trust that you will work all things for our good. Praise be to you in us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment