Saturday, February 8, 2014

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Praise be to the Lord my Rock,
     who trains my hands for war,
     my fingers for battle.
He is my loving God and my fortress,
     my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield, in whom I take refuge,
     who subdues peoples under me.
          Psalms 144:1-2 (NIV)

One of the realities of life is that sometimes it's a battlefield whether we feel like fighting or not. Actually, it's always a battlefield. It may be more like espionage at times, but the the enemy is always working in the world around us to weaken our faith, attacking in some form or another. 

The good news is that God has been working since before the beginning of time to save us and strengthen us in Christ! And as we daily enter the battle (I can hear Michael Buffer now, "Let's get ready to rumble!") remember that during the battle God is your loving God, your fortress, your shield, your deliverer, your refuge and he rescues you! 


Father, praise you for training us for battle! Praise be to you for the victories you will bring in us today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment