Thursday, February 12, 2015

Crossing Over

“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. 
John 5:24 NIV

About a week ago I was at a training with a few others staff members from the school I work at. We were working on a presentation and one of my colleagues Air Dropped me a video we created. I forgot that you could do that. When I got home I Air Dropped my wife a few photos I had taken of our son and I hiking. 

It may not be news to you that when you believe in Christ you have eternal life, you won't be judged, and you'll cross over from death to life, but, maybe you might need to remember a truth or two. Maybe you might have forgotten that Christ's death on the cross means he bore the judgement for you sins on the cross so, now you don't have to live under condemnations' cloud. Perhaps you need a gentle reminder that life in Christ is abundant life, true life, eternal life. Or you just need a firm, tell like it is message: "You're a Christian, live like one." Remember, in Christ you've crossed over to a new life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment