Friday, September 5, 2014

Confession Is a Good For The Soul

They say that confession is good for the soul. Sometimes we just need to sit down and get things straight with God. The Spirit may be convicting you. Go to God and get things right. 

Blessed is the one
   whose transgressions are forgiven,
   whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the one 
   whose sin the Lord does not count against them 
   and in whose spirit is no deceit.
When I kept silent,
   my bones wasted away 
   through my groaning all day long.
For day and night 
   your hand was heavy on me;
my strength was sapped
   as in the heat of summer.
Then I acknowledged my sin to you 
   and did not cover up my iniquity.
I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord.”
   And you forgave the guilt of my sin.
Psalms 32:1-5 (NIV) 

Thank you, Lord, for your forgiveness...

No comments:

Post a Comment