Monday, March 14, 2016

Choose a Good Day

And so you became a model to all the believers in Macedonia and Achaia. 
1 Thessalonians 1:7

A blessed Monday to you all.

I want to encourage you to continue in your efforts to follow Christ. Imitate Christ. Imitate those who humbly and faithfully seek to follow the Lord. 

At work I like to greet people with "Happy Monday!" I don't say that to be glib because I view it more of a choice. I choose to find a way to make this a good day. The way I know best to do that is to seek to glorify Christ and serve others. This is and act of faith, prompted by the love of Christ for me, that gives me hope. I think that's a good model to seek to live like. 

Be blessed today. Choose to have a good day glorifying and serving Christ and others. Be a model of faith, hope and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment